Wednesday, 15 May 2013
Why a blog?
Why a blog? As I go from day to day I think about life and the experiences of the past, today and those that I plan for the future. Today i've been to the doctors. Been for a coffee in town. Daughter number 2 on day 3 of SATs and tonight i'm off for councilling...so a fun packed day lol! Through blogging (is that an appropriate term ) I aim to find other mums who may be able to help me out and share tips of how to deal with their children. My girls are great and I love them dearly but there wasn't a handbook that came with them! I struggle to know what to do sometimes - how to let them spread their wings and let them fly when really I want to wrap them up in cotton wool and protect them from the big, bad world. I also aim to find stategies to help deal with my ailments....but thats for another time. This is all new but we'll see where it leads :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment